This policy describes the information we collect, how it is used and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Data Collection and Use
This Policy described how we and our affiliates collect and use Personal Information to provide our service. This policy applies to all users of our apps, websites, features or other services anywhere in the world. For a better experience while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and postal address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you. This policy specifically applies to :-
- Delivery Recipients: users who request deliveries of Pest React services
- Delivery Partners: users who provide or delivery of Pest React services
This policy also applies to those who provide information to Pest React in connection with an application to use our services, or whose information Pest React otherwise receives in connection with its services. All those subject to this policy are referred to as “users” for purposes of this policy.
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
The Information We Collect
1. The Pest React Collects:-
- User profile: We collect information when you create or update your Pest React account. This may include your name, email, phone number, login name and password, address, payment or banking information (including related payment verification information), government identification numbers, birth date, photo and signature. This also includes. This also includes the preferences and settings that you enable for your Pest React account.
- Background check information: We may collect background check information if you sign up to use Pest React’s services as a delivery recipients or delivery partners. This may include information such as your professional history or criminal record (where permitted by law). This information may be collected by a vendor on Pest React’s behalf.
- User content: We may collect information that you submit when you contact Pest React customer support, provide ratings or compliments for other users, or otherwise contact Pest React.
- Address book or calendar: If you permit the Pest React app to access the address book on your device, we may collect names and contact information from your address book for purposes such as facilitating social interactions through our services. If you permit the Pest React app to access the calendar on your device, we collect calendar information such as event title and description, your response (Yes, No, Maybe), date and time, location, and number of attendees.
2. Information created when you use our services
This may include:
- Location Information
Depending on the Pest React services that you use, and your app settings or device permissions, we may collect your precise or approximate location information as determined through data such as GPS, IP address and WiFi.
- Transaction Information
We collect transaction details related to your use of our services, including the type of services you requested or provided, your order details, delivery information, date and time the service was provided, amount charged, distance traveled, and payment method. Additionally, if someone uses your promotion code, we may associate your name with that person.
- Usage information
We collect information about how you interact with our services. This includes information such as access dates and times, app features or pages viewed, app crashes and other system activity, type of browser, and third-party sites or service you were using before interacting with our services. In some cases, we collect this information through cookies, pixel tags, and similar technologies that create and maintain unique identifiers.
- Device Information
We may collect information about the devices you use to access our services, including the hardware models, device IP address, operating systems and versions, software, file names and versions, preferred languages, unique device identifiers, advertising identifiers, serial numbers, device motion information, and mobile network information.
- Communications data
We enable users to communicate with each other and Pest React through the Pest React apps, websites, and other services. For example, we enable delivery partners and recipients, to call or text each other. To provide this service, Pest React receives some information regarding the calls or texts, including the date and time of the call/text, and the content of the communications. Pest React may also use this information for customer support services (including to resolve disputes between users), for safety and security purposes, to improve our products and services and for analytics.
3. Information from other sources
These may include:
- User feedback, such as ratings or compliments.
- Users providing your information in connection with referral programs.
- Users requesting services for or on your behalf.
- Users or others providing information in connection with claims or disputes.
- Pest React business partners through which you create or access your Pest React account, such as payment providers, social media services, on-demand music services, or apps or websites who use Pest React’s APIs or whose API Pest React uses.
- Insurance providers.
- Financial services providers.
- Partner transportation companies.
- The owner of a Pest React for Business or Pest React Family profile that you use.
- Publicly available sources.
- Marketing service providers.
Pest Reach may combine the information collected from these sources with other information in its possession.
We Use Your Information
1. Providing services and features
Pest React uses the information we collect to provide, personalize, maintain and improve our products and services. This includes using the information to:
- Create and update your account.
- Verify your identity.
- Enable deliveries pest control services and other services. This includes automated processing of your information to enable Dynamic Pricing, in which the price of a service is determined based on constantly varying factors.
- Process or facilitate payments for those services.
- Offer, obtain, provide or facilitate insurance or financing solutions in connection with our services..
- Enable features that allow you to share information with other people.
- Enable features to personalize your Pest React account.
- Enable accessibility features that make it easier for users with disabilities to use our services.
- Perform internal operations necessary to provide our services, including to troubleshoot software bugs and operational problems, to conduct data analysis, testing, and research, and to monitor and analyze usage and activity trends.
2. Safety and security
We use your data to help maintain the safety, security and integrity of our services and users.
3. Customer support
Pest React uses the information we collect (including recordings of customer support calls after notice to you and with your consent) to assist you when you contact our customer support services, including to:
- Direct your questions to the appropriate customer support person
- Investigate and address your concerns
- Monitor and improve our customer support responses
4. Research and development
We may use the information we collect for testing, research, analysis and product development. This allows us to improve and enhance the safety and security of our services, develop new features and products, and facilitate insurance and finance solutions in connection with our services.
5. Communications among users
Pest React uses the information we collect to enable communications between our users.
6. Communications from Pest React
Pest React may use the information we collect to communicate with you about products, services, promotions, studies, surveys, news, updates and events.
7. Legal proceedings and requirements
We may use the information we collect to investigate or address claims or disputes relating to your use of Pest React's services, or as otherwise allowed by applicable law, or as requested by regulators, government entities, and official inquiries.
Cookies And Third Party Technologies
- Authenticating users
- Remembering user preferences and settings
- Determining the popularity of content
- Delivering and measuring the effectiveness of advertising campaigns
- Analyzing site traffic and trends, and generally understanding the online behaviors and interests of people who interact with our services
Information Sharing And Disclosure
The Pest React May Share The Information We Collect:-
- With the general public when you submit content to a public forum
We love hearing from our users, including through public forums such as Pest React blogs, social media, and certain features on our network. When you communicate with us through those channels, your communications may be viewable by the public.
- With Uber subsidiaries and affiliates
We share information with our subsidiaries and affiliates to help us provide our services or conduct data processing on our behalf.
- With Uber service providers and business partners
Pest React may provide information to its vendors, consultants, marketing partners, research firms, and other service providers or business partners. This may include, for example:
- Payment processors and facilitators.
- Background check providers.
- Cloud storage providers.
- Marketing partners and marketing platform providers.
- Data analytics providers.
- Research partners, including those performing surveys or research projects in partnership with Pest React or on Pest React’s behalf.
- Vendors that assist Pest React to enhance the safety and security of its apps.
- Consultants, lawyers, accountants and other professional service providers.
- Fleet partners.
- Vehicle solution vendors or third party vehicle suppliers.
- For legal reasons or in the event of a dispute
Pest React may share your information if we believe it is required by applicable law, regulation, operating agreement, legal process or governmental request, or where the disclosure is otherwise appropriate due to safety or similar concerns.
This includes sharing your information with law enforcement officials, government authorities, or other third parties as necessary to enforce our Terms of Service, user agreements, or other policies, to protect Pest React’s rights or property or the rights, safety or property of others, or in the event of a claim or dispute relating to your use of our services. If you use another person’s credit card, we may be required by law to share information with that credit card holder.
This also includes sharing your information with others in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by or into another company.
- With your consent
Pest React may share your information other than as described in this policy if we notify you and you consent to the sharing.
Links to Other Sites
By signing in you shall have deemed to have accepted and consented to us collecting, processing and using the information of you.
All collection and processing and using of the information shall be in compliance with Personal Data Protection Act 2010.